Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

 

I baked these just a touch too long.  I think they would have been better if I had shaved a minute off the cook time.

Dark Chocolate Mint Oreo Cookies


I must have ground the Oreos too finely, because my cookies don't have the cool green feature that the ones in the link do.

Our Dinners the past few days:
 
 
 
 
 

I think I would not make these in the jumbo muffin tins again.  I think the smaller ones with either hot dogs, lil smokies, or polish sausage bites would be better.
 
HH's mom is coming to visit today.  We cleaned like mad yesterday evening. 
 
 
In a proud teacher moment yesterday, I am teaching my kids about nonfiction and comprehension through this story Out of the Tornado.  It was about the survival account of some fifth grade students in Henryville, Indiana.  I was so impressed at their questions and display of empathy as I read the letters they wrote.
 

No comments: