Sunday, August 30, 2009

Working It

I did manage to get quite a bit of rest today. I was too tired to go to church. I looked like a zombie. Ben said that my breakfast casserole was a huge hit. :) GO ME!

For lunch I ventured into some foreign territory....I made a tuna casserole which called for green onions and red peppers. I've never put these two ingredients into a dish. I was excited to try. The casserole turned out yummy. Ben has not tried it yet, but he will be trying it shortly.

I am making Peanut Butter Smore Bars for the book group that I am going to tomorrow night. They went over well with my students and a few staff members I shared them with last week, so I decided to bring them to this event.

I cooked THREE THINGS in ONE DAY!

I purchased tickets for Ben and I to see the Rockette's Radio City Music Hall traveling tour in December! I had commented to him how the theater schedule just looked "boring" in our area this year, and that there wasn't really anything exciting I wanted to see. (Last year I was die hard about seeing WICKED.) When I saw that the Rockette's were coming to town, I looked at Ben and said: THIS IS IT! This is my die hard, must see show. He happily agreed.

Also, next weekend we are going to pick up my leather jacket. I have found two that I really love, and we are passing the place on the way down to Memphis. I am going to have a really hard time deciding which one.

Is anyone else using pedometers? Our state health care plan is really encouraging them. Most of the people in our building are doing it, so I buckled to the pressure, and got mine over the weekend. I'll let you guys know how I like it.

No comments: